Health and Safety
Enviroseal Pipeline Solutions Ltd recognises and accepts its responsibility as an
employer and contractor to clients to ensure a safe and healthy workplace and
working environment for all of its employees and of any other person who may be
affected by the actions of Enviroseal . Safety is the prime consideration for the Directors and they will apply this with due diligence to ensure full compliance with proactive safety management being pursued at all times.
- We actively encourage all members of staff to follow our safe systems of work and never cut corners
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements are produced with careful consideration of the task about to be undertaken
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements are regularly monitored by our external health and safety consultants
Training and Employee Certification
- CSCS Cards
- CITB Construction plant trained
- TWI and WIS accredited Butt Fusion and Electrofusion certified
- TWI Geomembrane Certificated
- First Aid Training
- “Safecontractor” Approved member
- Confined spaces
- Manual handling
- Abrasive wheels
Individual employee training is regularly reviewed and further training is under taken as and when the activities of the business dictate.
Enviroseal Pipeline Solutions Ltd is committed to the protection of the environment
and promotion of sustainable development. We endeavour to minimise the
environmental impact of our business activities and to influence those we
work with to bring about positive environmental benefits.
Our Environmental policy document is regularly reviewed, updated and made available to our clients.
Record keeping is and should be an essential part of any business and at Enviroseal we take it very seriously from accounts to stores and to daily recording keeping at the sharp end on site to ensure full traceability internally and to our clients.
Enviroseal holds ISO9001 Accreditation
We regularly review our levels of insurance cover to align with current and proposed works to ensure appropriate and comprehensive cover is in place. Our proof of insurance documentation is included in our health and safety pack provided to all our clients.
- Employers Liability £10,000,000
- Public Liability £5,000,000
- Products Liability £5,000,000
Plant, Equipment and Vehicles
Our experienced and qualified plant operators carry out essential daily safety checks on all items of plant whether owned by ourselves or hired in plant, and are encouraged to report defects ASAP and never operate unsafe plant. Our own plant is maintained by external specialists and we only hire plant from leading plant hire companies.
Our modern fleet of commercial vehicles most of which are less than 1 year old are regularly maintained by the dealers. Our nominated drivers carry out daily checks before driving and to report defects, reported defects are rectified ASAP.